Saturday, February 12, 2011

Long time no see

Well much has changed since november.  Got a good job, moved to a city I love, and my life finally feels like it has a meaning now. It was a hectic holiday season and I'm now finally feeling settled down.  I moved in with a friend, haven't seen many of my old friends (will go into later on a different post), and have really committed to myself now.

For some reason the whole idea of making money has sparked something in me to change my ways and to re-examine what I have been doing.  I feel more responsible, independent, courageous, and happy of course.  Now it's not that making money makes me happy per-sey, but finally not struggling financially has done wonders for me!

I'm taking on a new attitude towards taking care of myself.  I'm invigorated to get into better shape and get my confidence back!  Slowly but surely, it'll happen!

More to come and more often that the past ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment