Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hello Hello

Hello everyone!  First off, thanks for stopping by, hopefully you'll be entertained enough to keep coming back for more.  I want to start off by telling everyone a little about myself.  I was born and raised in Ohio and will probably be a Buckeye for life.  I love the midwest and don't yearn to go elsewhere.  I'm a fairly athletic guy having played college tennis and now an avid gym goer.

I enjoy simple things in life and you can easily satisfy me.  I give 110% to whatever relationship I develop; whether it be friendship, bf (not that I have those right now), coworker, etc. I give it my all.  I have a best friend whom we'll call M who I met in college.  I am a college graduate and am in the midst of the great job hunt.

Alot of my posts will deal with the bad luck I go through.  I'm convinced that sometime in my life, I must have crashed a mirror truck and shattered hundreds or mirrors, because Lady Luck is definitely not interested in me.  Anything from dating, to friends, to work, to having fun; I have the worst luck it seems.  I like to think I am a simple person, but more and more I'm thinking perhaps I'm more complex and complicated than I thought I was.  So stay tuned and maybe you'll feel better about your fortunes after reading about mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment