Sunday, August 15, 2010

I used to be fun

I swear I was a barrel of monkey's before I moved back home to Ohio!  When I lived in Indy I would go out every weekend with friends, have lunch with friends daily, go see movies, go run on the canal, and just overall enjoy life.  Not in Ohio.  I know 4 people here, I haven't gone out in 5 months, I haven't drank since my birthday in May, and now I go to movies by myself :(

Now when I was in grad school I wasn't really complaining because I was so busy, now I just work, workout, and play tennis.  Not a bad life considering, but I need to spice it up a little.  Luckily for me, I'll be going to a lake next weekend with some friends from Indy so at least I'll have a little r&r this summer.

But here's the thing, because I have lived such a dull life, my body has never been in better shape!!!  I have time to work out 6 days a week, not drinking alcohol has done wonders for my waistline, and playing so much tennis really has got me in great shape! Soon I will show you my before and after pics, but until now i'll hold you in suspense :)

So I guess you give a little, take a little?  Is that the right phrase for this situation?  hahah i dunno.  Enjoy your sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment