Sunday, August 15, 2010

What have I become?

So i took today off completely.  I didn't have to work, it was my day off from the gym, my day off from dieting and i feel horrible about it!  Wherever you read it says "you need to take a day off from dieting and the gym to help your body recover."  But now I'm obsessing over it.  I may be developing a little body dysmorphia ;) jk jk I still pigged out today.

I do however hate those people who are so strict with their workouts and diets that they become overwhelmed with them.   A friend of mine is like that, 2+ hours at the gym a day, periods of bulking and cutting, overeating and starving....it's just not right.  I hit my max at an hour and a half at the gym and sometimes I can't help that late night resse cup :(  But to those of you who are hardcore, kudos to you.  For me, I'll stick to feeling a little guilty after my binge day.

No comments:

Post a Comment