Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lake time

Yep, that's me.  Yep, I got burnt.  But I had the most amazing time boating last weekend.  It was exactly what I needed and couldn't of asked for more.  The weather was perfect, the people were awesome, the drinks were abound, and there was no drama.  I met two really cute boys, did some flirting, made tons of new friends and it made me miss Indy :(

The only weird thing about boat day was this couple that was there.  This older gentleman maybe 35?  had this 19 year old bf.  Yep, you read that correctly.  Well they were only friends with the guy who organized this so no one else really knew them.  But later we found out that they don't even have sex, that the older guy just buys the younger one things, including a new Mustang!  Yes, he bought his little twink who doesn't put out a car.  If i had a couple more drinks in me, I would've offered my services to this guy and I would've put out for a car!  Hahah just kidding.  Kinda.  But for real, they were really weird and awkward the whole day.  I don't like twinks, never have, never will...

Other than the weird couple, it was awesome, I had a great time and now i'm peeling on my shoulders and back :)  Signs of a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment