Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Early Bird Catches the Worm

It is 5:20am and I'm up drinking some coffee, watching the morning news, ad getting ready for work.  Twenty minutes ago my alarm went off and I rolled out of bed so I can get to work at 6:30am.  This is the 2nd day in a row for this and I'm actually not complaining.  Where I work, it is easier to open rather than close, also, it's not as busy in the morning until about noon so it's not that bad.  But truth be told, I'm a morning person, not a night person.

There's always been something about waking up before the sun rises that has always fascinated me.  It almost feels like you're getting a head start on the day.  I especially like working out early in the morning.  If i work out in the evening, I'm usually wired until 1am and then my whole next day is ruined.

Also, everything is a lot slower this time of day.  No one is in a rush, everyone is quiet, and just overall peaceful.  Call me weird, but I like being up this early ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment